Whenever you visit any Product Website there’s always a section called Forum. Lots of people ask what it can do for us in IT point of view? Well that’s what we gonna discuss about the benefits of visiting and reading Company Website Forum, so stick around.
Forum is in the Web industry for a long long time and some Web enthusiast capitalize this infrastructure to collaborate of their user experience with products, software and services. The reason why we included this in our Blog is because of the potentials it can do for our IT jobs like:
1. Posting technical inquiry regarding what other IT folks experience regarding with the product or services? – Forum is the most effective way to inquire other IT folks regarding supplemental information. Trust us we are doing until today.
2. Why Big companies are still have Forum in their Product & Service website? – If you notice all the Big Tech Companies are still using forum to share valuable knowledge of their products and advisory of changes or patches. Why not see for yourself and see the experience?
3. Expanding your horizons in your Technical Expertise – Well not all of us knows everythings and having connected to forum establish new friends from your same IT industries or expertise. Sharing and learning with them improve your values and competitiveness as well.
4. A Good source of collaboration tool for your product developer and “real” IT users dealing with your products or services everday of their work life. The more they are connected the more the products & services improve thus create more revenues.
5. Transparency and Sign of Confidence of your products – Imagine if you sell products and no vehicle for consumers to express their experience and honest feedback of your products? Consumers are so smart and if they’ll found out that, they’ll think (assume)you are hiding something with your products.