Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change this Terms and Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Terms and Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services and products, we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (referred to as ‘Website Resources’), you agree to use these Website Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this Terms and Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
1. In order to access our Website Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Website Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Website Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
3. Accessing or attempting to access any of our Website Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Website Resources through any unconventional, unethical, automated means or otherwise interact with our website using any robot.
4.Use our Website Resources to store, host, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other malicious computer software.
5. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Website Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Website Resources are connected, is strictly prohibited.
6. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Website Resources is strictly prohibited.
7. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal liability.
8. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog posts, reviews and various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
8.1. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
8.2. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
8.3. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
8.4. Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.ptech.com.ph employees, Directors, Partners or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this Terms and Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless www.ptech.com.ph and its affiliates, directors, officers, managers, employees, partners, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Terms and Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Terms and Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Website Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
a) the use of our Website Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
b) the use of our Website Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
c) the information obtained by using our Website Resources will be accurate, and
d) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Website Resources we provide will be corrected.
You understand and agree that:
e) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Website Resources is done at your own discretion, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
f) no information or advice, whether implied, oral or written, obtained by you from www.ptech.com.ph or through any Website Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this Terms and Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of solutions/products and/or services.
P-tech People and Technology Inc. will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Website Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All content and materials available on www.ptech.com.ph, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, scripts, images and logos are the intellectual property of P-tech People and Technology Inc. and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this website is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by P-tech People and Technology Inc.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our Website Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Terms and Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Website Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account, post, chat logs or login information.
Governing Law, Disputes and Jurisdiction
These Terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Philippine law. Any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Taguig City, Philippines.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, P-TECH PEOPLE AND TECHNOLOGY INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any feedbacks, questions or comments about our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
P-tech People and Technology Inc.
Office: +632 3 224-4160
Level 10-1 One Global Place 25th Street & 5th Avenue Bonifacio Global City 1634 Philippines